“I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Prayer is a central part of the life of our church. This takes a variety of forms; individual prayer-time, small group prayer sessions, organisations’ prayer-times, fellowship prayer meeting and Special Days for prayer. In addition to the prayer suggestions below, there is a daily devotion link at the very bottom of the page.
- The ongoing ministry and mission of the church as God continues to work in our midst and for the leadership team, including pastor Rae Mackenzie.
- Our children and youthwork co-ordinator as she fulfils her role.
- Increased growth; especially families with children; those who are seeking God; and those who are moving into a deeper relationship with God.
- The number of people coming to faith in Christ, being baptised and added to the church.
- The continuing growth of our children and youth ministries which are being greatly blessed by God.
- The church’s exciting vision and the potential of further community involvement.
- Small group ministry as it facilitates spiritual growth in God’s people.
Also pray for:
- The continued sense of God’s presence as we meet Sunday by Sunday.
- The community outreach of the Church as we move into 2017